Battery and Zebra LI72 Fast Charger included with purchase. Each printer was pulled from a working environment and thoroughly tested, factory reset, and cleaned by a certified technical engineer. These printers are in 100% fully functional condition with normal signs of prior use and are covered by a 90 day no-hassles replacement warranty.
Model: Zebra RW420 Printer P/N R4D-0UBA000N-00
- (1) Zebra RW420 BLUETOOTH PRINTER
- (1) Zebra RW420 BATTERY
- (1) Zebra RW420 LI72 Fast Charger
- 90 Day Warranty
• Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
• Memory: 8 MB Flash
• Max print width: 4.10”/104.1 mm
• Max print length: Continuous
• Print speed: 3”/76.2 mm per second
• Media sensors: Media door open; media out
Maximum label and liner width: 4.37”/111 mm
Maximum media roll size: 2.25”/57 mm O.D. on a
0.75”/19 mm or 1.375”/34.9 mm I.D. core
Media thickness: .002”/.05 mm to .0063”/.16 mm
Media types: receipt, tag, gap, continuous receipt
• Operating temperature: -4° F/-20° C to 131° F/55° C
• Storage temperature: -22° F/-30° C to 149° F/65° C
• Operating humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
• Storage humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• IP54 environmental rating (resistance to water and dust)
• Serial RS-232 (RJ-45)10 pin
• Standard USB 2.0 full speed
The Zebra RW 420 Mobile receipt (and label) printer is a robust and extremely rugged mobile printer ideally suited for mobile printing under the most demanding conditions. The RW 420’s solid industry leading design is IP54 certified making it impervious to moisture and dust, while its drop rating ensures it can handle multiple 6-foot drops to concrete without suffering damage. This printer functions flawlessly in temperatures anywhere from -4F (-20C) to 131F (55C). The RW420 features a simple push-button media loading mechanism and an angled LCD display for easy status viewing. Options are available for Bluetooth or WiFi and its fast 32-bit architecture and large memory ensure high-speed processing of the most complex print jobs.
The RW420 is the proven industry standard for a variety of applications to include delivery route verification slips and invoices, field service estimates, retail mobile point-of-sale, transpiration ticketing, and even law enforcement traffic citations. A plethora of accessories are available for this versatile printer to include vehicle cradles, cases, route palettes, print stations and a wide variety of charging options.
There are no reviews yet.